Tuesday 1 September 2009

Skipping the cover. (chapter 8)

Beaky is still here! Is somone missing?



Chapter 8
The scary truth.
We finnaly got away from that Society of Darkness. Me,Sponge,Cheroes,Beaky and Hanna hid behind a big rock. Manny and Dane laughed as they walked.Max walked behind them as the servents carried them. The wave penguin was behind all of them. Dane and Manny stopped right next to the rock. We all stopped breathing. They looked around. "I can hear something." Manny said from behind the rock. I could feel her breath on my neck. If she found us, then we were done.
"Youre hearing stuff!" Laughed the wave penguin. "Lets go!" Screamed Max. They passed all of us. We all bretahed again. "We have to go to Aunt Arctics tent!" Cheroes whispered. We slipped from the rock. We took a lifeboat back to Club Penguin.
"I see you want your future!" Aunt Arctic laughed asshe held her crystal ball. "Are you serious?!" I screamed "Club Penguin is being taked over by a bunch of Harry Poters!" We all sighed as we listened to Aunt Arctic. "I can see your future in the crystal ball." She said. A lightning came through the tent and hit the ball."Oh my goodness! It has never done this!" Aunt Arctic gulped. The crystal ball shaked. Wind blew on the tent. We all went flying. The crystal ball broke into a million pieces. "Your future...... Darkness will rule you and your family and friends." Aunt Arctic stared. "What?" I asked. "Your Sister will be a servent,You will be the last Penguin on earth who is good. You will be defeated by Max the great! He will rule the world! But now, you must run! You are the only one who can save us. You must run now! Dont care about your friends! Run! Run!" She screamed. I got up and ran for my life.. I looked back and saw Cheroes,Beaky and Hanna running with me, but Sponge and Aunt Arctic got caught by the Society. The giant wave. "Sorry Sponge...." I sighed as I ran. Only four left. Max was laughing about it in the backround. Is what Aunt Arctic said true? We will soon find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment