Wednesday 2 September 2009

Skipping the cover. (chapter 9)

Beaky is still here! Is somone missing?

Chapter 9
Our last smile.
The wave was faster than usual. "I cant go on!" Beaky panted. I grabbed Beaky as we all looked back at the wave. I saw a giant truck on the road. "Follow me!" I screamed. We hid behind the van. The wave went by us. We all sighed happily. "Now what?" Cheroes whispered. "Well,well,well! I see you dodged our wave! Well now I challenge you!" From behind us we heard a voice. We turned round and saw Spongebob.
I trotted behind her as she showed me to the place where we would play that stupid game. "Wait!" Cheroes shouted. She had Max in front of her. "I will hurt him unless you let Samson go!" Cheroes smiled."Fine!" Pouted Spongebob. I ran as fast as I could. I took hold of Cheroes and ran. We were safe.
"That was close!" Beaky laughed as the three of us sat down. "Wait....Wheres Hanna!?!?" Cheroes gasped. "Right here!" We turned around and saw Hanna. "Phew! We thought you were-" Cheroes started. She couldnt finish because she was to scared. Hanna had white hair,violet eyes and was wearing a black robe. "no..." Beaky gulped. "Do the trap doors!" Shouted Hanna. Beaky fell through the ground. "Beaky no!" I shouted. Seconds later I fell in the ground to. "Samson!" Cheroes cryed. Cheroes finnaly fell through the ground. It was really dark. We didnt know what was at the bottom. We were still falling. We all screamed for our life, becuase it just might be the end of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment