Saturday 5 September 2009

Skipping the cover. (chapter 10)

Chapter 10

The End


I screamed for my life as I fell. I landed on a table? I saw Beaky and Cheroes on different tables. All around us were penguins in masks. Seconds later, they moved out the way so we could see....The staff!


"What's going on?" Beaky screamed. Some Penguins tied us to the tables. They they each got a axe. "No..." I said,with tears in my eyes. "Yes!" The staff laughed. "Now chop!" We all screamed for our lives. I didnt want to die! Not now anyway! But it looks like its going to happen!


I cryed as the tears fell onto the ground. One of them slipped down the table and onto a clever thing with buttons on. It went haywire. The penguins with axe's blinked as they didnt know what they were doing. All my friends, they gasped as they saw us three on the table. They untied all of us. The penguins with the axe's put them down. "Oh no!" Screamed the staff "Your to late! The world will be like a very dark cave! Make a special darkness wave!" "NO!" We all screamed, but it was too late. It hit everyone but me. I ran and ran. But I ended up cornered. The wave came,and hit me.

"You! I want you to battle all the good penguins and turn them evil!" The staff laughed. "Yes master!" I blinked as I walked out of the room. I walked out and saw a boy who actually WANTED to challenge me! I threw four balls at him. They all hit. He wasnt moving. Then I renembered what happened to Dane. "Oh no!" I gasped. But before I could say anything else, all the balls hit. A wave started making. But I lost? How could there be a wave? The wave was blue. It was a good wave! I ran away as fast as I could. I ran into our secret hideout "Run! A blue wave!" I screamed. But it came and hit us all!


We woke up, good again. Everyone was good except for the staff. I noticed the staff was doing something to some penguins. It was sucking them into its crystal! The staff sucked up the Wave Penguin! "No!!" I screamed. Sponge looked at Max on the floor. "It only takes the really evil one's" Max gulped "Which was me.." He looked at Sponge. "Will you kiss me?" He asked. Sponge came close to him and whispered "Your a evil backstabbing Penguin! I wouldnt kiss you if you were the last Penguin alive!" And that was the last words he ever heard, because he got sucked into the staff. The staff was taken away by G. We sighed as we all walked home to our igloo's. We were so tired,we just fell down, like we were DEAD.


But we never knew what happened.Did we die or was it murder? Or did we live? What happened after all that? These are very good questions. But I have one thing to say to you, No Skipping the cover!!!!!


The End!!! By Samson235! Hope you enjoyed! XD

1 comment: