Tuesday 15 June 2010

Picking up the Pieces (Chapter 3)

The white van drove off into the night with gun holes and 4 broken windows.

"..... Penguin..... Thank you......" Samson breathed, laying on the floor.
"Listen..... I know this is all scary.... but it will all be fine...." Penguin panted.
"Where sis?" Hanna giggled.
"He he!" Cheroes laughed.
"Where IS Spongebob!?" Samson gasped.
"I...... she was to far away.... She ran.... I couldn't get her...." Penguin cried.
"Is she......?" Samson frowned.
"...... I'm not sure....." Penguin sighed.
"Hanna! Don't give that to Cheroes!" Samson yelled.
She put down the sharp rock.
"But it looked like her bottle!" Hanna frowned.
"It's not.... just don't touch anything....." Samson sighed.
"..... Samson...... How can you be so adultish when your 9 and all this happened....?" Penguin asked.
" Iv'e learned to deal with it all...... I have a question for you....... Why did you tell my dad to kill my mum.....?" Samson asked.
"Behind Dane.... in the wardrobe was..... somone..... with a gun...... They told me to tell your dad to kill your mum or we would all die..... I was doing it for you all.... I seem mean but I have a heart." Penguin smiled.
"Thanks....." Samson smiled.
"..... Sammy, where are we?" Hanna frowned.
"..... I don't know......" Samson frowned.

Suddenly a giant black car came zooming down, but it was getting slower when it was getting near us.....
"....Oh no...." Penguin blinked.
"What!?" Samson gasped.
"That car..... was outside the house..... that's the car that belongs to the person behind the wardrobe.... RUN!!!" Penguin screamed, picking up Hanna.
Samson picked up Cheroes and ran. Hanna was increbidly fast, she jumped out of Penguin's hands and ran next to me. The car came off the road.....

AHHHH!
WAAAAH!
PENGUIN!!!
KIDS!!!!!

But who did it hit? And who's in the car? ....

2 comments:

  1. But who did it? And who's in the car?...

    Its MANNY because she hasn't been included in the story yet :p

    ReplyDelete