Wednesday 16 June 2010

Picking up the Pieces (Chapter 4)

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samson and Hanna layed unconcious on the floor. Cheroes had a bruise on her leg and was crying like mad. Penguin picked up Cheroes and stroked her leg. A young adult jumped out of the car and ran to Cheroes.
"OH MY GOSH! DID I HIT HER!? I SAW HER FLY!?" The young adult gasped.
"Wait..... What!? Your not the one behind the closet!?" Penguin asked.
".... What!? Anyway are they okay!? Im only 18.... I'm a new driver!!!" The 18 year old frowned.
".... Uh..... It's fine...... I'm just a little confused..... Where are we?" Penguin blinked.
"..... Did I hit you aswell? Were on the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan at 3am. Let me take you to a hospital! I'll go slowly! Im called Manny!" Manny frowned.

The doctors sat Penguin down and told him what's going on. He knew Manny had the same car as the one outside the house. But millions of people do. It can't be her. Penguin watched Hanna being whisked away on a bed, wires sticking out everywhere. She looked bad, but then he saw Samson. He had wires, gases, blood pumps, 3 duvets, a gas mask and had scars over his face. Will he be ok?? But.... Hanna is so young.... Is she ok???? Or will it be the end....?

2 comments: