Sunday 13 June 2010

Picking up the Pieces (Chapter 1) (Sequel to Caught!)

"I dont think this is right...." Dane frowned.
"Cmon, do you want to live with that thing forever!?" Penguin groaned.
I was staring at him in heaven. If he did this, the world will be twisted.....
"People could find out it was me!" Dane sweated.
"Just do it!!!" Penguin screamed.
Dane loaded the gun.
Dane! You can't! You will ruin it all!
"People could hear!!" Dane struggled.
"We can hide in the closet!" Penguin sighed.
Dane put the gun next to his wife's sleeping head.
You can't do it Dane! It will end! Stop!
"What about the Kids!?! Daddy murdered Daddy!? That would sound good at show and tell!" Dane cried.
"We will take them with us! They are only 2, 4, 6 and 9! They wont renember their Mum!" Penguin smiled.
BANG!!!!!!!!!
Dane..... Just did it......... All the neighbours ran to the house. They were gone, with the kids. Dane named his oldest after me, Samson.... Samson was gone. I was in heaven, theres nothing I can do...... The 2, 4 and 6 year olds are called Cheroes, Hanna and Spongebob. This.... is going to turn out horribly wrong......

No comments:

Post a Comment