Saturday 6 February 2010

The Confusing Valentine! (Chapter 1) (Based on a TRUE Story)

It was another school day. Tuesday 2nd Februry 2010. School was normal. Im Josh. One of my best Friend's is called Stace. She goes really hyper and laughs all the time. She makes everyone around her smile. English is first. I sat next to Jane, one of Stace's best friend's. We all suddenly got moved. I now sit next to Ginny. She is really funny. After English is Geography. I sit next to my Two best friend's, Jack and Alan. But we dont HAVE to sit in the same place all the time so one of my other best friend's sat next to me,Mark. Me and Mark talk ALL the time. Im not good at Geography. My teacher showed us a map. Then gave it to me. Mark told me what to do.

It was break. My friend's, Rose and Olivia, Came and sat down with us. " So, Where's Jacob?" I asked laughing. Jacob is a boy that follows them everywhere and wont let them go anywhere without him."Sick!" Rose smiled.
"Have you noticed that he love's you Rose?" I asked smiling.
" Yes, and I couldnt care for him less,He's not my type." She shrugged.
"Why? Because he wears glasses?" I asked.
"No! You wear Glasses! Jack and Alan wear glasses! Most people I know wear glasses! He just seems a bit gay that's all!" I knew it was because the glasses. The bell suddenly rang. "Cya Rose, Cya Olivia!" I smiled.
"Cya!" They smiled.

It was Wood Tech. I'm pretty good at Wood Tech. We Sawed two pieces of wood to fit into a box. A lot of people did good, except for Finlay. He chopped 5 pieces of wood at different sizes. He's a bit empty in the head. The teacher exploded! Me and my other friend,Warren ran to Finlay and finished it for him really quickly.

It was lunch. Nothing happened at all. It was boring. I did some homework and ate. That's it.

It was Science. I couldn't care less for it! Really! Alan loves it, trys hard and listens. I dont try hard, dont listen and hate it but I get higher test results than him. I dont even know how. I just watch out the window.

Finally, it was music. I sit next to Jane and Stace.Jane and Alan was doing all the work while me and Stace talked. We started talking about valentine's day. "Ive got a Valentine's!" Stace blushed.
"Who?!?!" I gasped
"I cant say!" She smiled.
"Is he in Dwa, Tmi, Rq or Fbo?" I asked.
"No." She said.
"Is it in our class?" I asked.
"Cant say!" She smiled.
"He is!" I gasped.
"No!" She screamed.
" Is it Alan or Jack?" I smiled
"No."She frowned.
"Is it Finlay or Mark?" I asked.
"Eww! No!"She screamed.
"Is it Warren?" I asked.
"Uhhh....Cant say!" She whispered.
"You like Warren!" I smiled.
"Don't tell him!" She gasped.
I knew that after I found that out, my life became a lot tougher.

2 comments: