Sunday 28 February 2010

The Confusing Valentines (Chapter 6) (Based on a TRUE Story)

Lily or Rose? I was thinking about it on the weekend when Grace texted me. I opened it up and there was a picture of Lily on it......Phwah! It said "This is from Lily-I hope you like it-" and there was the picture of her underneath...I sure did like it! It wasn't rude but it was just a picture of her....wow. So it wasn't just me that felt that feeling when we were close. It was something more than a feeling though. The only problem is that one of my best friend's,Jake, likes her sooo much. But im starting to like her too. I fell asleep worrying and wondering about me and the future....

I had a dream that I was talking to Megan about Lily when Lily came and cornered me against her and the wall......

She seemed all smart and everytime I said a "Wrong answer" she got closer towards me, then at the end we kissed.

I've been having weird dreams like that since the moment. One day I imagined that there was a earthquake and she fell on top of me! But when ever I see Rose I think about how much I love her.... But when I see Lily I renember our moment and how much I loved it! But I also renembered how much Jake liked her. Choices were getting harder....Much harder.....

3 comments:

  1. who knows if we could get evryone together again(cheroes etc)... say do u have their e-mails...

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad
    _______________________________________________ OPERATION GET-TOGETHER

    FAILED
    _______________________________________________

    ReplyDelete