Monday 3 August 2009

Caught! (Ending)

I looked at my Dad. "Im not sure I want to go in there." I confessed. "But Son, You will be safe there, and its not forever. Only a couple of days. Dane has to stay with us. He might miss his family but we will act like a family. Plus, theres loads of food there!" My Dad said optimistcally. There was a long pause of silence. "Ok!" Me and Dane said, breaking the silence. My Dad opened the door carefully,not making a sound. Me and Dane looked at the lazer machines on the walls. "We will be Okay!" My Dad whispered. I wasnt scared about me, I was scared about my Dad. They dont want me or Dane, they want him. The people who are controlling the lazers are not allowed to shoot children. But they are allowed to shoot parents. One shot from the lazer would kill my Dad.








My Dad sneaked in the gate, then me and Dane followed. It was going well. The people controlling the lazers havent seen us, until Dane tripped. The lazers shot everywhere. Dane ran for his life one way. My Dad ran for his life the other way. I just ran everywhere. My heart was pounding. I didnt think they could see I was a child. I looked at Dane, and then at my Dad. What about them? I was being so selfish about myself, I didnt think about them. I thought I should help them out by telling them if lazers are near them. Dad! Run!!!" I shouted as I ran for my little penguin life. "Dane!" I shouted as I cryed. "Samson!" Shouted Dane sounding really scared "Watch OUT! out! out.. out..... That word echoed.





This is where I left you guys, but now you will find out what happened.








Everything stopped. The lazers stopped shooting. The people in the lazer machines ran to my aid. The ambulance crashed through the wall as the paramedics ran to me. My Dad and Dane ran to my body. The paramedics did all they could. A song went through my Dad's head. The same song was going through Dane's head. "A moment like this." My Dad said quietly.








If you want to sing that song in your head while youre reading then you can.








My Dad looked at my body. "Im sorry son.. It was meant to be me........I did this to keep you alive, but it ended up killing you.." My Dad said quietly. Dane walked up to my body. "I will really miss you. We had some good times. You are a legend!" Dane said crying. "Take him away......" The paramedic said. A sheet went over my body (I still had my clothes on). My body was put in the ambulance and driven away slowly. "Better save up for a coffin...." My dad said quietly. The people in the lazer machines were arrested. Dane watched the ambulance go slowly away. Above it was a star, and it was the brightest star in the sky. "I'll miss you Samson!" Dane whispered.








Theres my story. Im not angry at My Dad. I might have not had that long to live anyway. Dane is still alive and is.....28. And he has three children. The thing that made me cry was....... he called one of them Samson. My Dad was jailed for 5 years, but is WAY out by now. My annoying bro isnt annoying anymore and is nearly 17. My mum puts flowers down every day in the place I died.





The End! By Samson235! Please comment and tell me what you thought about it!

4 comments:

  1. it almost made me cry! I loved how dane started crying and he said 'I'll miss you Samson' it was just SO touching! I'm a girl and us girls look at the sad parts alot lol I LOVED IT!!! YOU SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR LOL (seriously not joking)

    ReplyDelete