Sunday 30 August 2009

Skipping the cover. (Chapter 5)

Beaky is still here!




















Chapter 5

Forest screams


"That poor penguin!" I sighed as I walked. "He saved your life, he knew it would happen, anyway, he thought their group was cool!" Manny smiled."I wonder what they are called anyway?" I asked. "Im not sure." Cheroes shrugged "I think its the black wave or something, since they had a black wave." "They were playing with balls, seconds later, a giant wave came!" Hanna laughed. "How did we get to the forest?" Sponge asked. We looked around. We WERE in the forest.


"Me and Samson will get food!" Beaky said "Sponge will make us comfy beds! Manny and Cheroes will stay here! Dane and Hanna will get firewood!" "Ok! " we all nodded.


"So, how will we get foood in the forest?" I asked Beaky. "I dunno! I made the groups! Now you guys gotta help me!" She shouted. I had a feeling this was gonna be long search.

"I wonder what would be comfy.." Sponge looked around. She looked on the ground and found a fluffy thing. She sat on it. "OW!!" She screamed. "Something bit me!" She looked at the fluffy thing and found out it was a black puffle. "Why you little!" She ran after it. The puffle bounced into a tree. "Youre cornered now!" Sponge laughed. Seconds later, the black puffle came out of the tree. Millions of black puffles jumped out of the tree. "Heh heh heh...." Sponge gulped "RUN!!!" She screamed as she ran the other way. The puffles chased her.


"Wow im bored!" Manny yawned. "Ye me to!" Cheroes laughed. From the distance they heard a scream and weird sounds. They could see a penguin and a black cloud behind it. When it came closer, It was Sponge! "Hey Sponge!" Manny smiled "Who are your friends?" When they came closer they saw millions of black puffles. They twitched at each other. "RUN!!!!!!" Cheroes and Manny shouted as they ran for their lives. Sponge was behind them. The puffles were behind her.


I looked at a mushroom. "That looks tasty!" Beaky said, licking her lips. "Ye!" I smiled. "Theres a whole group of them over there!" We ran towards them. We pulled them out one by one. We were pulling one out when we felt cold breath on our necks. "Beaky.." I whispered. "Yes..." She whispered. "What makes a breath that cold?" I whispered "A-A-A A SNOW PUFFLE!!!" We both screamed as we looked up at the ginourmous puffle. "Ok bye!" We screamed as we ran. We really are not lucky today.


Spongebob got out of the puffles way as they chased Cheroes and Manny. She found some really soft leaves and collected them. She turned round and saw Manny and Cheroes. "We are hiding!"Manny blinked. Seconds later, the puffles shot up from no where. "Greeeat..." Sponge blinked.


Me and Beaky waddled into our camp. Manny, Cheroes and Sponge waddled in the other way. They had black hair everywhere. They lost most of their. Manny had a black puffle biting her hair. The each lost a shoe. Manny's glasses broke and Sponges tiara was dinted. I had mushrooms everywhere. I had about 2 in my mouth. I had half my hair left. One of my sleeves were gone and both my shoes were gone. Beaky looked like she was asleep. All her hair was gone. She had half a shoe left and lost both her sleeves. I spitted out the mushrooms in my mouth. "Dinner is served..." I said before I fell to the ground. Beaky fell to the ground to. Manny and Cheroes fell to the ground to. "Nighty night..." Sponge said, dropping the leaves on the ground before falling.


I woke up and looked around."Wheres Dane and Hanna gone?" I asked. "Im not sure. They said they were getting firewood, but its been an hour now!" Manny said. "I wonder where theyve gone." I thought. Seconds later, from the other side of the forest, we heard screams. Not just any screams, Dane and Hannas screams!


I ran towards the screams. They were in a cave! I looked in the cave. "Hanna? Dane?" I asked trembling."MMMMMM!" I heard a sound behind me. I turned round and saw a penguin with a axe!!

I screamed. It didnt move. I touched it, it was cold. I turned the torch on and saw it was a weird shape rock. I looked at the rock. I slapped my head three times. "MMMM!!!" I heard that sound again! I saw who it was. Dane and Hanna tied up!!!!


I untied them. We eventually found our way out of the forest. "Who tied you up?" I asked. "Some guys in robes!" they shivered "And one of them was the guy we were talking to the other day!" I gasped. Who are they? What do they want? Why did they tie up Dane and Hanna? These questions will soon be answered, very soon!

Next time...
"Yay! Max is back!" I screamed. "Ye, but why is he wearing that black robe?" Beaky asked. "Oh no!" I gasped "Oh yes! Ive joined them! No, I made them! You will soon join us! And be a ruler! So will your friends!" Max laughed. "No I wont! Youre evil!!" I gulped. "Of course you will! Because we are the undefeatable Society Of Darkness!" He laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment