Sunday 30 August 2009

Skipping the cover. (Chapter 4)




Were all still here! There's no picture of Beaky! Sorry! Wheres Max?
























Chapter 4

The weird sport!



We all walked as we read the spells in the book. "Wow!" Beaky said "This is amazing!" I smiled and nodded. "Huh? What is happening over there?" Cheroes asked. "Im not sure. it looks like a sporty thing!" Hanna laughed. " Lets go check it out!" Sponge jumped as she ran towards the crowd.


I looked at some people on a pitch. They were protected by glass walls. No one could get through. One penguin had violet eyes and was wearing a black robe. He looked kind of freaky. On the other side of the pitch was a normal penguin in normal penguin clothes. I sat down on a chair."What are them guys doing?" I asked the penguin sitting next to me. "Oh, well the one in a black robe is trying to get that penguin to join their group. I think their group is cool, but everyone else hates it." The penguin smiled. "Why do they hate it?" Hanna asked. "Oh, because theyre is something weird with it. People go into their mansion.... and never come out." The penguin shivered. "Plus, the name is weird!" I looked at the penguins fighting. Are they throwing balls? "What are they called?" I asked. Seconds later, the penguin fell in agony. The penguin in the robe laughed at the penguin at the floor. A black wave bursted out of the penguin on the floor!" Run!!!!!" Shouted the penguin who told me the information as we ran after him. All the other penguins were running to. We all screamed as the wave came closer and closer.


"What is that!?!?" I screamed as I ran as fast as I could. "Its their wave!" screamed the penguin. "Who's?" Manny screamed. I tripped over. My leg got tangled by some plant. I tryed to get out but the plant wasnt letting go. The wave came closer and closer. What would happen if I got hit by that wave? Would I die? Well, I will find out very soon!


The penguin I sat next to pulled the plant onto his leg, letting me free. "Run..." He said with tears in his eyes. "NO!" I shouted. "Run.... for me?" He smiled. I nodded and waved goodbye to him, with tears in my eyes. He went into the wave. I looked back. He was standing up straight with a black robe on. He had white eyes. He looked like a mindless zombie. He had no emotion. He changed so much, just by going into that black wave. He looked.... evil.

Next time...
"Wheres Dane and Hanna gone?" I asked. "Im not sure. They said they were getting firewood, but its been an hour now!" Manny said. "I wonder where theyve gone." I thought. Seconds later, from the other side of the forest, we heard screams. Not just any screams, Dane and Hannas screa

1 comment: