Sunday 2 August 2009

Caught! (part 6)

Its been 12 days. 1 when I found out that my Dad was a murderer, 3 days when all I saw was blank, 5 days when I was stuck in jail, and 3 days in the wild. 2 more days till the cliffhanger. Ok, back to the story.

"I cant believe its ended up like this. Were stuck in the middle of no where!" I screamed. I looked around. Could we get caught here? There's no one here except me,Dane and my Murderer Dad. Im suprised he dosent want to murder me. "Guys!" My Dad smiled "We need to have fun!" I rolled my eyes and walked the other way. "Wait!" Dane shouted "We cant split up!" I looked at him. "We'd have a better chance if we did!" I screamed and ran the other way.


I shivered In the darkness. I shouldnt have left my Dad's side. "Son!" I heard a voice. Seconds later, someone dragged me to the governers' gate. Inside there was the best guard system in the world. Imagine your garden, times it by 100, and imagine running through it all. Thats what me, Dane and my Dad have to run through, to get to the head governers room (Before my Dad murdered him). Plus, we have to run through it without getting zapped by lazers. One shot of the lazers and your dead. We stayed on the outside for one day. The next day we thought of a plan, and we agreed we would go in the next day. Its the only place we could be safe.

If you all read carefully. Its been 14 days.

1 comment:

  1. wait.... you said it was 12 days.... this part of the story kinda confused me...

    ReplyDelete