Sunday 30 August 2009

Skipping the cover. (Chapter 6)

Beaky is still here! But somone's missing?














Chapter 6

The arrive of Society Of Darkness!

I yawned as I woke up. I was in a hotel! A fancy hotel! With a double bed all for me! They had robes to! I put on a robe and knocked next door. Cheroes opened the door. "When did we come here?" I asked smiling. "I dont know! We must have been that tired that we crawled here!" We both laughed. "I love this place!" I laughed. "Lets go get the others!" Cheroes laughed. We knocked on the door next to Cheroes. Hanna jumped out laughing! We got everyone else and walked out of the room corridors. I ran up the stairs and saw that it wasnt a hotel, it was a cruiser! I cant believe we were at sea! Penguins never go to sea! "Wow!" Beaky gasped as she walked up beside me. I clinged onto the rails as I laughed. This couldnt be better. "Dear all passengers!" Said the speaker, the voice sounded really familiar "We will be at our destination in a hour! Thank you for choosing our cruiser!"


I smiled as I looked over the boat. "Where are we going?" I smiled "Im not sure! Maybe Paris! Maybe Rome!" Sponge jumped. "Hello. I think you will soon be one of us. It will be brilliant to be with you as a worker." We heard a familiar voice behind us. We turned round to see....Our penguin friend who got hit by the wave! "Run!" I shouted as I pushed the others. We all ran for our lives. "Why are you running. You will be just like me." Said The Wave Penguin (Thats what I shall call him for now!) We ran as fast as we could. In front of us we more brainwashed penguins. "Split up!" I shouted. Me and Dane ran through a door beside us. Hanna and Manny ran down some stairs. Beaky,Sponge and Cheroes pushed past the wave penguin and ran as fast as they could. I just noticed that I was wearing a black robe! It was THEIR cruiser! Im going to be one of them!


The ship shook. "Dear passengers." The Speaker laughed "If you have noticed, the boat is shaking. If you are in our group, you would have been guided to a life boat. If you havent, it was nice knowing you. The boat is sinking! The boat is sinking!" The speaker repeated itself. "Sinking!?!?" Dane cryed "I dont wanna die!" "We wont!" I screamed "Follow me!" I grabbed Dane and ran.


"I cant believe its sinking!" Hanna screamed. "We had to run down the stairs!" Manny cryed. "I can see the water over there!" She pointed down the corridor. Water was gushing in as quick as a panther! "Run back upstairs!" Hanna pointed. "What if them mindless zombies are up there!?!?" Manny gulped "They wont! The speaker said they all escaped!" Hanna screamed and dragged her upstairs.


Beaky, Sponge and Cheroes ran to the side of the boat. Half of it was sunk already! "Where are the lifeboats?!" Sponge asked. "Im not sure! But the water is cold enough to kill any penguin!" Cheroes screamed. "Its the end!" Beaky screamed. "Not yet.." Sponge said. She ran downstairs. "Sponge are you stupid!?" Cheroes shouted "Beaky! Stay up here and look for lifeboats! When you find one, get in it and row away!" "But..." Beaky shivered. "No But's!" Cheroes screamed. "Now go!!" Cheroes ran after Sponge as Beaky ran looking for a boat.


"Get in a cabin!" I screamed to Dane.We opened my cabin door but got hit by a ginat wave, coming from my cabin. The corridor was full of water. I swam to the corridor door. But it was closed! I couldnt open it! The water came higher and higher. "Were gonna die!" Dane gulped. I swam underwater to try and push the handle. But it was no use. I swam To the top and banged my head on the ceiling. After a couple of seconds their was no room to breath, all water. I tryed on last time. I pushed the handle as hard as I could. If it didnt work this time, it was the end.

Many and Hanna looked for the lifeboats. They banged into Beaky. They looked over the rail and found a life boat. "Were going to live.." Manny smiled. They got in the boat and sailed away.

Spongebob and Cheroes swam through the corridor. They found a little kid crying in his room. "We cant leave him.." Cheroes sighed. "They picked him up and swam with him. They got to the top of the boat and found a lifeboat that was taking off with a mum and a young girl. "You found him!" The mum cryed "Get on!" Cheroes and Sponge got on with the little boy, mum and little girl. They were safe.


We swam through the corridor. The other penguins were on the top floor. We swam up the stairs. We got to the top floow and ran to the top of the boat. The final lifeboat was far gone by now. All the other penguins were crying. "That was the last one..." Dane sighed. "Im sorry Dane... but its the end. Our blogs will be left for years. My story will never be finished." I sighed. The water was up to our knees, and we were at the top of the boat. I looked at the side of me and saw a extra boat. I grabbed dane and jumped in. We....were safe.


We finnaly reached an island. "Guys!" Sponge shouted. We all met up and hugged our brains out. We walked around the island. There was a town! "Welcome! Im glad you lived!" I turned round and saw....Max!?!?!

"Yay! Max is back!" I screamed. "Ye, but why is he wearing that black robe?" Beaky asked. "Oh no!" I gasped "Oh yes! Ive joined them! No, I made them! You will soon join us! And be a ruler! So will your friends!" Max laughed. "No I wont! Youre evil!!" I gulped. "Of course you will! Because we are the undefeatable Society Of Darkness!" He laughed.


"Society of what?" I asked "Darkness!" Max shouted. "I challenge your little Dane!" "Huh?" Dane gulped. "You heard me!" Max shouted. "Follow me!

"Its easy. All you have to do is make magic balls with these magic gloves. If you get hit five times by the opponents magic balls, then youre out. If you hit me five times, Im out. ok?" Max explained. "Ok.." Dane gulped. Dane made a magic ball and threw it at Max. It hit! he threw again. Hit! Hit! Hit! One more hit and he won. Max wasnt moving. Seconds later, He flung five balls at Dane in a line...and they all hit. A black wave came out of Dane.We hid behind a giant rock. After the wave was finished, I looked at Dane. He had black hair, white eyes and was wearing a black robe. He was in the Society of Darkness. He was evil! "One down, six to go!" Max chuckled.

Next time....
Which way is which?!" Manny screamed. "Im not sure!?!?" I screamed "UHHH! Your hopeless!" Manny screamed. "You could join us.." Said a voice behind us. We turned round to see...Dane! We ran for our lives. It was a dead end. Dane came around the corner. We were cornered!

No comments:

Post a Comment