Saturday 29 August 2009

Skipping the cover.(Chapter 3)

Chapter 3

The goth down under!


I giggled as we all stared at Dane. "Huh? Whats this spell?" Cheroes asked. She grabbed the book off me and read a spell. "Hopefully we dont get hit by thunder! Lets find out whats down under!" She laughed. "Cheroes!!! No!!!!" We all screamed. We all got hit by thunder as we changed.


I opened my eyes as I looked around. I laughed as I saw Cheroes! She was dressed like a princess! Beaky had punching gloves on! Spongebob was a goth! Manny was a princess to! Dane was a sporty person! Hanna was a princess! I laughed as hard as I could. "I dont know what you're laughing for!" Spongebob smiled "You're a goth!" I looked at a shiny rock and screamed. "That spell you did must have changed us inside out!" Manny sighed as she sorted out her hat. Beaky wacked Dane as she walked towards us. "Dane!" I screamed as I ran towards him. "Beaky! Why did you do that!?!?" Hanna gasped. Beaky wacked Hanna to. Manny helped Hanna. Beaky is evil inside!


She came towards us slowly. "I cant believe I hang out with you loosers!" she laughed. She tryed to grab me but I jumped back. She grabbed manny by the foot and pulled her. We pulled Manny back. She grabbed Spongebob by the flipper and kicked her. I grabbed her and pushed Beaky. Beaky came running after us angrily. We ran into a bunch of trees. We all crawled under the trees as beaky broke them in half. We couldnt see becuase of so much branches. We slid on our bellys under the branches. But beaky was in front of us. We Were cornered!


Beaky laughed as she grabbed me. Cheroes found the spell book quickly, but Beaky grabbed Cheroes in the other hand. She grabbed us both by the hair. "Ow!" We screamed. "This is the end!" Beaky laughed. "Before we get a giant whack! Please turn us back!" Hanna screamed. We all got hit by lighting again.


I woke up and everyone was back to normal. I ran to the shiny rock and saw that I was back to normal to. I sighed as Beaky was back to normal as well. I looked at the book. "That book is magical.." Spongebob said. I nodded. "I dont even know how I found it!" I laughed. "Well, whatever it is, we will have so much fun with it!" Dane smiled.

Next Time...
"What are them guys doing?" I asked the penguin sitting next to me. "Oh, well the one in a black robe is trying to get that penguin to join their group. I think their group is cool, but everyone else hates it." The penguin smiled. "Why do they hate it?" Hanna asked. "Oh, because theyre is something weird with it. People go into their mansion.... and never come out." The penguin shivered. "Plus, the name is weird!" I looked at the penguins fighting. Are they throwing balls? "What are they called?" I asked. Seconds later, the penguin fell in agony. The penguin in the robe laughed at the penguin at the floor. A black wave bursted out of the penguin on the floor!" Run!!!!!" Shouted the penguin who told me the information as we ran after him. All the other penguins were running to. We all screamed as the wave came closer and closer.

2 comments:

  1. UMMMMMMMMMMM I HATE Y AM I EVIL WAAAAAAAAAA U BETTER RUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ur not evil anymore. its just for this chapter!

    ReplyDelete