Sunday 7 February 2010

The Confusing Valentine (Chapter 2) (Based on a TRUE story)

Stace likes Warren! But the thing is....I kinda liked Stace. But there are other people I like more, that I can't say.

I was on the school bus home talking to Stace, Jack and Jane. I also talked to another friend called Drake. He has a Iphone! Finally, Jane and Stace got off. "Tell me the secret!" Drake whispered
"I cant!" I frowned. Then all the bus journey home people were asking me over and over.

I got off with Warren, Alan and Jack. Warren went with other friends a different way while me, Jack and Alan Walked up to a bus stop. Alan walked over to the bus stop. I dont get why he doesn't come with us. Me and Jack walked up a big hill talking.

On Wednesday Jack wasnt at school.....

Stace texted me asking who I like. "Uhhh....No one!" I texted. While I knew it wasnt true.

On Thursday Jack still wasn't at school.......

My friend Jake texted me saying "OMG A ambulance is at Jack's house he's being taken away!" I couldn't believe it, I was shocked. My mum works at the hospital, I have to see if it's true!

13 comments:

  1. hey samson i looked up to see how much u have to pay to get a book published but if oujnd out that they pay you. just think about how much £££ you could get...
    ☻☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would but i dunno how..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this site should help...

    http://www.publaw.com/book.html

    consider me ur new editor(£0 salary)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow.....It looks really long and confusing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. well if it does look complicated you could ask ur mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops i accidently deleted one of ur posts. srry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. U did? on my blog? u must know my password! HOW!?!?! .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i meant on mine!! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is the story still happening now?

    ReplyDelete