Wednesday 17 February 2010

The Confusing Valentines (Chapter 4) (Based on a TRUE Story)

You see, I've liked Rose for a while. But now i've got into her skin. I try to see her alot so she gets used to me, but stupid Jacob gets in the way.

It was Wednesday, I was talking to Rose and Olivia when Jacob came. He heard that he was talking about Me and Rose. "You like Rose!" Jacob smiled.
"No Jacob, YOU do!" I frowned.
"No-Ye-Shut up Josh!" He smiled.

Chill it dude she already knows!

We were all in groups for gym. I was with Alan and a bunch of other people.

We were on the way home. Stace phoned. "....Tell him..." I said Yes gently and waited until Warren was outside. Everyone gathered round, waiting. We all shouted "STACE LOVES YOU!" He didn't move. "Ok, run!" I winked. We all ran.
"I already know.." Warren whispered.
"What....?" I said, twirling round.
"I know. Alan told me." He smiled.
"Oh.....One second please!" I moaned. I dragged Alan round the corner.
"No! Josh no! AAAH! HELP! NO! JOSH! PLEASE!"

It all turned quiet.

I walked round the corner.
"Where's Alan?" Warren asked.
"Don't worry. He's coming!" I smiled.
He came round the corner with rips through his uniform, his sleeves torn off, his collar spiked up and his glasses tilted.
"Good god..." Alan blinked.
"Wait!" I grabbed a pebble from the floor and balanced it on his head. "Perfect!" I smiled.

Me and my Cousin played a dance game on the wii all night. I was exshausted.

The time passed. Until, the horror day. Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment