Wednesday 10 February 2010

The Confusing Valentine (chapter 3) (Based on a TRUE story)

My mum took me to hospital. There he was, hardly breathing. He looked dead. He stared at me. "Hey, it's me! Josh!" I smiled.
"Josh, help me...."
"The Doctors and Nurses are trying there best!"

I stayed for 6 hours. I had to go home because it was school tommorow.

I got to school and saw Rose and Olivia.
"Jacob still sick?"
"Yes, shut up" Olivia frowned

It was break. Rose and Olivia waited for us. Alan folllwed me everywhere! It got kind of annoying. I sat down with Rose.
"The first year without a valentine's, Rose?" I smiled.
"Yes....." She frowned.
"Dont be so down! I'll find you somone! How bout Alan?"
"No"
"Jack?"
"No"
After saying loads of names Alan came over.
"How about Josh?" He pointed.
"Uhh....Maybe....." She blushed. I turned head over heels. She liked me for ages, but then stopped. "So you did like me all this time!" I blushed.
"No! I didnt like you then and I dont really like you now, your'e just cute.

THANKS?!?!?!

"I know why you don't like me, because I wear glasses" I whispered.
"No! I told you not!" She frowned. She walked off.

Me,Jane,Alan,Stace,Warren and loads of other people were on the bus. Warren was upstairs. The rest of us were downstairs.
"Turn your bluetooth on!" Stace Urged.
I turned it on and she sent me Candyman.

REALLY!?!?!

I was at home texting Stace. She was thinking if she should tell Warren. I couldn't care less. What I cared about is that I had a chance with Rose. A actual chance!

3 comments:

  1. o btw ive got an account on aqworlds so i MIGHT see u. im conedo cenesh and im on the tinned chat servers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wens the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete